The Eastside Rotaract Club is an inclusive group of young leaders dedicated to developing ourselves as world citizens, to providing leadership development, and promoting meaningful “Service Above Self ®” in our local community, in our nation, and around the world.
The Eastside Rotaract Club is a member-led, service-centered nonprofit organization that seeks to help make the community a better place, through leadership, teamwork, and dedication, while maintaining the highest standards of integrity, professionalism, and ethics.
Who We Are
The Eastside Rotaract Club is a Rotary-sponsored service club for students and young professionals, between the ages of 18-30 years old, who have demonstrated outstanding service in their field or professional. The Eastside Rotaract Club is Sponsored by the Bellevue Rotary Club and the Bellevue Breakfast Rotary Club. This makes us a true “partners in service” and key members of the family of Rotary.
As one of Rotary’s most significant and fastest-growing service programs, with more than 8,400 clubs in about 170 countries and geographical areas, Rotaract has become a worldwide phenomenon.
2015-2016 Annual Goals
- Conduct at least 1 Member created, planned, and driven Service Project per Quarter.
- Conduct at least 1 Member created, planned, and driven International Service Project per year. This should be a major endeavor that involves the whole Club.
- Conduct at least 1 Member created, planned, and driven Fund Raiser per Year. This may be done in conjunction with Service Projects.
- Utilize each dollar to its fullest potential and consistently remember that each dollar that is spent, could go towards a valuable service project.
- Grow our Club Membership and Board Membership